Forecasting and temperature optimization for district heating
Heat Solutions™ (formerly known as PRESS™) is an integrated portfolio of forecasting and optimization solutions for the district heating sector. The solution consists of MetFor™, which delivers locally-calibrated weather forecasts, HeatFor™ which provides heat demand forecasts and HeatTO™, which provides temperature optimization of the supply temperature. The solution can reduce heat losses and thereby reduce production costs, heat prices and CO2 emissions while increasing security of supply.
Individual Heat Solutions™ services
- Reduce heat losses, fuel costs, heat prices and CO2 emissions
- Increase security of supply
- Easy and inexpensive to install and operate with short payback period
- Fully automatic with minimal maintenance
- Reliable, stable and high availability with a proven operational track record of 20 years
- Highly flexible and configurable. Fits to most network configurations
Heat Solutions™ is an industry leading solution which requires minimal effort to operate and yet delivers accurate forecasts and great savings compared to competing technologies.
How does Heat Solutions™ work
The three sub-solutions work as an integrated system. MetFor™ makes a local calibrated weather forecast. It is based on 2-3 external weather forecasts which are weighted and combined with local weather measurements. The locally calibrated weather forecast is fed into HeatFor™ and combined with historical demand data in order to deliver an accurate heat demand forecast. Based on this heat demand forecast and online measurements from the heating network (flow, supply and return temperature), HeatTO™ optimizes the supply temperature to meet demand, while minimizing supply temperature.
Heat Solutions™ is based on self-learning algorithms that continuously self-calibrate and improve as they receive data from the district heating network, and thereby the system is fully automatic.
Ideally the solution is integrated with local online weather measurements, but can also run solely on meteorological forecasts. Heat Solutions™ is provided with a data validation module and a data interfaces which enable SCADA integration through text files, FTP, database access or web services. The data validation module ensures that data with errors is identified, corrected or replaced by other values.
Heat Solutions™ can be delivered as a software package which is installed at the district heating operator or as a hosted solution at ENFOR™. In addition, the solution comes with various support and maintenance packages that can be tailor-made.
- Self-learning and self-calibrating algorithms for weather forecast, heat demand and optimization of supply temperature
- Works for single network or multiple networks with dependencies
- Web-interface available for configuration and monitoring
- Data integration interfaces based on FTP, SFTP or web-services supporting numerous formats and file types (CSV, XML, SOAP, JSON etc.)
- Runs on Windows and Linux
See Our References
You can find our references on the References page.
HEAT SOLUTIONS™ BROCHURE
To see more complete details and specifications of the service, download HeatFor™ brochure in PDF format
HEAT SOLUTIONS™ BROCHURE
For at se mere kompliceret detaljer og specifikationer om tjenesten, download HeatTO™ brochure i PDF format
Ready to get started?
Take the next step toward getting more value from your data.