Otherwise you are always welcome to send and unsolicited application.
Generally, the qualifications we seek include:
- Excellence in applied statistics / machine learning, with focus on time-varying systems.
- Excellence in optimization and control.
- Knowledge of energy systems and energy markets.
- Knowledge of meteorological models.
- Interest in operational systems.
- Knowledge of computer programming and scripting languages.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux.
- Good inter-person communication skills.
- Ability to understand and discuss customer requirements and implement these in the provided solutions.
- Ability to find practical solutions to real world problems.
- Ability to plan and manage modest-size projects.
- Dedication and conscientiousness .
Especially, for qualifications within applied statistics and/or optimization/control it is a further advantage if these are at the Ph.D. level.
If you feel that you fulfil most of the above requirements and are looking for a long term career, please feel free to send us a concise application including CV using the contact form below.